Wednesday, August 26, 2009

13 books

The Namesake: It talks about unexpected lessons of life.
Three Cups of Tea: It inspired me with the story of one person truly changing the world.
Old School: It was thought provoking.
Pride & Prejudice: It was interesting and such a good read that I read it twice to make sure I took it all in.
Mrs. Mike: This classic love story made my heart smile.
Gone with the Wind: It was long but historically accurate and interesting.
Sweet Thursday: It made me wonder what was going on in the characters’ lives that was not written.
Scarlett: It gave Gone with the Wind a happy ending.
Killer Angels: I unexpectedly enjoyed reading this.
Twilight: It was cute in the most unrealistic aspect.
Dance Hall of the Dead: It was quite the mystery.

To Kill a Mockingbird: It’s a classic.
The Outsiders: It’s one of the books that I read a long time ago that I still remember and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Margaret, nice list. Gone with the Wind and Scarlett are perhaps a little surprising to me just because they're so huge, so I'm impressed. I'm a big Tony Hillerman fan also and I think it's a great series. And Sweet Thursday is a sequel to a book called Cannery Row, except that Doc doesn't have a romance in the earlier book.

    ReplyDelete